Talent Insights® Assessments
Applications and Sample Reports
The Talent Insights® Assessments have many applications. Below are examples of how you may implement them in your business. To view a sample of each of the reports, click on the assessment title. An Adobe Acrobat file will open.
Team Development and Partnership Evaluation
The Talent Insights® Assessments to:
- Evaluate the strengths and motivators of current team members.
- Learn how to improve communication among team members and effectively manage each person.
- Determine each team member’s roles and responsibilities.
- Identify any gaps of coverage.
- Discover any areas of stress within the work environment and possible performance barriers for each team member.
- Assess the viability of a potential team or partnership by objectively identifying its pros and cons.
Our Process and Pricing
We offer a package of Talent Insights® Assessments for each team member, two-page team summary of results, and certified telephone consultation (approximately 90 minutes) based on the size of your team. All inclusive pricing is as follows:
If you are from Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Morgan Keegan, or Wells Fargo Advisors and are attending a training event, please contact us at 770.319.0310 for further assistance.
Hiring and Selection
Here is a suggested process to follow when using the Success Insights® Assessments for hiring and selection:
- Evaluate your current team members using the The Talent Insights® Assessments to determine the team’s strengths and needs. We can compile a team summary and consult on what your specific team’s attributes are so you can identify what you need in the new position.
- Identify the behavior needed for the new position by completing the Work Environment™ Report.
- Write a want ad for the position that uses behavioral words that will attract the right person for the job.
- Conduct interviews, preferably by telephone at first and then in person. Starting with a telephone interview allows you to screen many people and bring in only qualified candidates for a personal interview.
- Administer a behavioral report to the candidates in whom you are interested. Depending on the level of interest in each candidate and the volume of candidates, you can either use the Employee-Manager™ or the Interviewing Insights™ Report. Either report can be used to compare your needs for the position with the person’s natural behavioral style, their true strengths. Contact Paragon Resources to evaluate the results.
- With any final candidates or your final person, generate the Workplace Motivators™ Report. If you cannot make a decision bet ween a couple of candidates, this report will help you understand what motivates each person and who may best fit in with your team. If you have made your decision, you will use this report to effectively manage and motivate your new team member.
- Note: We offer consulting services throughout this process. Please contact us with any questions. This suggested selection process utilizing the assessments should be only part of your decision-making process. It is suggested that you use the results of these assessments in 1/3 of your decision, with the rest determined by interviews, skills, experience, references, etc.
Talent Insights® is a registered trademark of Target Training International, Ltd. Employee-Manager™; Workplace Motivators™; Work Environment™; Interviewing Insights™; Relationships Insights™; Communicating with Style™; Time P.L.U.S.™; Successful Career Planning™; Personal Interests, Attitudes and Values™ are trademarks of Target Training International, Ltd. All rights reserved.